Become a Celebration Vendor!
Locations for this year’s event -
July 4 to July 5, 2020 – Streator City Park
July 9 to July 12, 2020 - Streator Celebration at North Point Field Vendor Information
The Streator’s 4th of July Committee invites you to participate in the 34th Annual 4th of July Celebration. This year, we will have two locations for vendors. We will utilize the Streator City Park and North Point Shopping Center’s Field on west side of the Theater building.
1. Reservations will be accepted on a first come basis. Fee must accompany registration form to insure a reserved space. Spaces will be assigned according to date received and vendors making payment for all four days will receive priority locations. NO REFUNDS or transfers, unless your application is not accepted and all fees will be considered a donation for the event. WE DO NOT contact vendors once reservation is sent. Vendors will come to the North Point Field on your assigned days and will be given the location. Reservation forms and payment can be mailed to Randy Dominic P.O. Box 191 Streator, Illinois 61364. Any further questions, vendors can call (815) 822-3017 and call this number on day of set up to receive location.
2. NO KNIVES, FIREARMS, WEAPONS OR FIREWORKS OF ANY KIND WILL BE SOLD!!!
3. NO ALCOHOL, FOOD, POP/WATER (ASK TO BE A FOOD VENDOR), OR RAFFLES/GAMBLING ITEMS WILL BE SOLD.
4. The 4th of July Committee reserves the right to REJECT any exhibitor upon examination of goods for sale and fee will be kept as a donation.
5. Space size is 12’x 12’ and Vendors will supply tents, tables, props and other basic needs.
6. Vendors needing electricity must specify on application how much is needed to ensure availability as these spaces are limited. Overhead lights may be available upon request.
7. The Streator’s 4th of July Celebration Committee WILL NOT assume responsibility for damages, injury, or loss to applicant’s person or goods from any cause.
8. The Streator’s 4th of July Celebration Committee will provide event insurance along with a Carnival, Food and Beer Tents, and Main Stage with daily/nightly entertainment.
9. Vendor market hours: 5 p.m. To Dusk on Thursday and Friday June 27 and 28th, Noon till Dusk on Saturday June 29th and Noon till 7 p.m. On Sunday June 30th. (vendors may open earlier and stay open later but not required)
10. Vendor Booth Fees: $30 one day, $50 for two days, $100 for four days with priority locations, and $125 for 6 days.