Become a Celebration Vendor!
Locations for this year’s event -
July 3 to July 4, 2021 – Streator City Park
July 7 to July 11, 2021 - Streator Celebration at North Point Field
The Streator’s 4th of July Committee invites you to participate in the 34th Annual 4th of July Celebration. This year, we will have two locations for vendors. We will utilize the Streator City Park and North Point Shopping Center’s Field on the west side of the Theater building.
1. Reservations will be accepted on a first-come basis. The fee must accompany the registration form to ensure a reserved space. Spaces will be assigned according to the date received and vendors making payment for all four days will receive priority locations. NO REFUNDS or transfers, unless your application is not accepted, and all fees will be considered a donation for the event. WE DO NOT contact vendors once a reservation is sent. Vendors will come to the North Point Field on your assigned days and will be given the location. Reservation forms and payment can be mailed to Streator’s 4th of July Celebration P.O. Box 191 Streator, Illinois 61364. Any further questions, vendors can call Brad at (815) 674-3819 and call this number on the day of the set up to receive the location.
2. NO KNIVES, FIREARMS, WEAPONS, OR FIREWORKS OF ANY KIND WILL BE SOLD!!!
3. NO ALCOHOL, FOOD, POP/WATER (ASK TO BE A FOOD VENDOR), OR
RAFFLES/GAMBLING ITEMS WILL BE SOLD.
4. The 4th of July Committee reserves the right to REJECT any exhibitor upon examination of goods for sale and the fee will be kept as a donation.
5. Space size is 12’x 12’ and Vendors will supply tents, tables, props, and other basic needs.
6. Vendors needing electricity must specify on the application how much is needed to ensure availability as these spaces are limited. Overhead lights may be available upon request.
7. The Streator’s 4th of July Celebration Committee WILL NOT assume responsibility for damages, injury, or loss to the applicant’s person or goods from any cause.
8. The Streator’s 4th of July Celebration Committee will provide event insurance along with a Carnival, Food and Beer Tents, and Main Stage with daily/nightly entertainment.
9. All vendors must secure the proper state and/or county permit(s). Vendors are solely responsible for securing the proper county and state permits/license. Vendors are solely responsible for collecting and paying the appropriate taxes. Vendors selling processed foods and baked goods must have the appropriate licenses and food handler’s certificates.
10. All vendors who wish to erect canopies (including tents and umbrellas) are required to have their canopies safely anchored. Approved weight systems include sand and water bags, or the like. The Streator’s 4th of July Celebration Committee is not responsible for damage to tents or canopies.
11. Each vendor is responsible for removing ALL their own trash. This includes boxes, packaging materials, booth supplies, crates, etc. In other words, any items you brought, you must take home.
12. Vendor market hours:
City Park Dates – 9 am to 5 pm on Saturday, July 3rd, and Sunday, July 4th. Driving in the city park is prohibited and will result in a $100 fine. Parking is available around the park. Vendors may drive into the center of the city park using the paved road to unload. After unloading, vehicles must be moved. Set up begins at 8 am. Check-in at the Plumb Pavilion Stage for booth location.
Northpoint Dates - 5 p.m. To Dusk on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, July 7, 8, and 9th, Noon till Dusk on Saturday, July 10th, and Noon till 7 p.m. On Sunday, July 11th. (vendors may open earlier and stay open later but not required). Set up begins at 9 am. Check-in old Midland Bank parking lot at 24 Danny’s Drive for booth location.
13. Vendor Booth Fees: $40 one day, $60 for two days, $100 five days with priority locations, and $125 for all 7 days.